Posted by Nika Kramer on Sep. 07, 2016
A few weeks ago, I was invited to New York to shoot Street Style Lab 2016. It’s a dope annual event in New York that brings together students from all over the world, teachers of many different dance styles and the old skoolers from New York from back in the day, giving an insight on what it was like when Hip Hop was born and how it evolved.
They organized a kid’s camp, workshops, Hip Hop tours throughout the city, photo-shoots, talks with the pioneers, and lots more. If you want to be part of it next year, book early, spaces go fast!
During the event, we did photo shoots in different parts of the city. One of the shoots I did for them was with Crazy Legs and Popin Pete of RSC (Rock Steady Crew) in Times Square. I took the chance to set up an interview with Red Bull artist and original B-Boy Crazy Legs about his ..... [ READ MORE @ Red Bull BC One ]
Legendary B-Boy on Latin roots in Hip Hop
Crazy Legs talks about breaking dancing in the streets of New York City during the violence of the 1970s.
Video link: http://www.msnbc.com/changing-america/watch/legendary-b-boy-on-latin-roots-in-hip-hop-754445891541
- Rock Steady Crew 39th Anniversary
- Battle Of The Gods
- A Pioneer Returns to Battle
- Crazy Legs in Lima, Peru for Pura Calle 2016
- [SHINE ON] Crazy Legs Uses Hip Hop to Build Community in Puerto Rico and Abroad
- Puerto Rock Steady 2016
- Crazy Legs Bday Party / Rock Steady Crew
- Red Bull BC One World Final 2015 live stream
- Crazy Legs Workshop in Italy on Nov 12th
- NYC Bgirl Practice - Special Guest ***Crazy Legs - Rock Steady Crew***